Welcome to the website of the American Indian Community House (AICH). Please take a minute to read the rules that follow and understand that, when you visit our site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
What This Site Contains
The AICH site presents comprehensive information about how AICH carries out its mission of serving the broad interests of American Indian, Alaska Native, and Aleut tribal communities and governments.
Use of Materials on this Website
The materials published on the site, including text, images, and illustrations, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States or other countries. You, a visitor to this site, acquire no rights or licenses to the content other than the limited rights to use it in accordance with these terms, and you agree to abide by all relevant copyright notices or restrictions relating to the content.
The American Indian Community House name, the related acronym “AICH,” the AICH logo, and any historic, subsidiary, or related logos are protected trademarks and service marks of AICH. No use of these names or logo may be made without the express written consent of AICH. They are provided for personal, noncommercial use without right of reproduction.
Use of AICH Logo
The AICH logo is used to identify our organization, products, and activities. You cannot use the AICH logo or any historic, subsidiary, or related logos without written permission, and only AICH can grant authorization for use of these logos. For written permission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the time permission is granted, AICH will provide you with our requirements as to color, typeface, size, etc. for reproduction of the logo.
Improper use of AICH logo:
- You cannot use the AICH logo to refer to another organization or another organization’s products or services.
- You cannot use the AICH logo in any manner that would confuse the viewer or could imply sponsorship or endorsement.
- You cannot change or alter the appearance of the AICH logo.
- You cannot use the AICH logo without giving AICH proper ownership.
- You cannot use the AICH logo as a link separate from an attaching URL.
The American Indian Community House has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the American Indian Community House of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
AICH does not object to adding our link to your site as long as you adhere to the following guidelines:
- We do not allow our links to appear on websites that promote any form of racism, discrimination, bigotry or pornography or any site encouraging or engaged in illegal activities.
- AICH is a nonprofit and nonpartisan organization. No statement should be made that implies or suggests that AICH is a partner of your organization without the written approval of AICH.
- You cannot link to our site if your website harms or diminishes the mission of AICH.
- You cannot add our link to your site if it in any way suggests that AICH endorses a product, service, individual, or organization.
- Please inform AICH that you are adding our link to your site by contacting the Webmaster at email@example.com with your web address.
Limitation of Liability
The information on this site, including text, images, and links, and the information on any websites, whether affiliated or unaffiliated with AICH, which you may visit through the site, is provided “as is” by AICH as a convenience to all users, without representation or warranty of any kind to you or any third party, including but not limited to, any express or implied warranties (i) of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose; (ii) of informational content or accuracy; (iii) of non-infringement; (iv) of quiet enjoyment; (v) of title; (vi) that the site will be uninterrupted or error-free; (vii) that any defects or errors in the site will be corrected; (viii) that the site or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or other harmful components or (ix) that the site is compatible with any particular hardware or software platform. Efforts by AICH to modify the site shall not be deemed a waiver of these limitations.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the American Indian Community House’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. American Indian Community House does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. American Indian Community House may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. American Indian Community House does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Please note that any personal information collected in connection with our site is governed by our Privacy Statement, which you can view online.